Mobility goes Additive - The VDI Students Competition
We are pleased to invite you to Mobility goes Additive - The VDI Students Competition. The competition is carried out by the Association of German Engineers (VDI e.V.) in cooperation with the international network Mobility goes Additive e.V.
Requirements for your registration
You need to meet the following requirements to be able to take part in “Mobility goes Additive – The VDI Students Competition”:
- your team consists of between three and eight students
- enrolled students only, no PhD students
- at least three different courses of studies represented in the team guarantee an interdisciplinary approach
- every team member needs to be a member of VDI, which is for free in the year of participation
- each team needs to name a responsible professor at their university which ensures registration in finite numbers per university
Deadline for registration is 1 December 2019. Deadline extended until 10 January 2020! Ten teams will get the possibility to take part in “Mobility goes Additive – The VDI Students Competition”. On 13 January 2020 you will be notified if your team can participate in "Mobility goes additive". All others are placed on a waiting list. In case one of the ten teams cancel their participation, the first team on the waiting list will be apprised until 17 February 2020.