Auf einen Blick
- Englischer Titel
- Gentechnische Arbeiten in geschlossenen Systemen - Leitfaden für einen sicheren Betrieb gentechnischer Anlagen
- Engl. VDI-Gesellschaft Technologies of Life Sciences
- Zugehörige Handbücher
- VDI manual Biotechnology
- VDI manual Chemical and process engineering - Volume 4: Occupational safety
- VDI manual Cleanroom Technology
- VDI manual GMO Monitoring
- VDI manual Management and Safety of Environmental Technologies
- VDI/DIN manual Air Pollution Prevention Volume 1a: Maximum Immission Values, Volume 1 B: Environmental Meteorology
- VDI/DIN manual Air Pollution Prevention Volume 4: Analysis and Measurement Methods
- Erhältlich in
- Deutsch, Englisch
Since 1990, production and use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in closed systems are subject to European law regulations. These oblige the member states to take care by national legislation that the human health and the environment are protected from harmful consequences of methods in genetic engineering. In Germany, this obligation was met for the first time in 1990 by decree of the Genetic Engineering Law (GenTG) and supplementary ordinances which, since then, are updated and developed further regularly. The standard describes the state of the art for the check of the security procedures as well as for sampling and analytics for the safe operation of genetic engineering facilities. Thus, it provides a well manageable and orienting support for the planning and implementation of a safe operation for genetic engineering facilities.
- 139,50 EUR inkl. MwSt.